GeniSys™ 7505 120V Oil Burner Control
The Beckett GeniSys™ Advanced Burner Control is a 120 VAC primary safety control for residential and light commercial oil burners used in boiler, furnace, and water heater applications. The GeniSys™ is used with a suitable cad cell flame sensor to control the oil burner motor, igniter, and optional solenoid valve. It has 24 VAC thermostat terminals (if applicable) compatible with both mechanical and many power stealing thermostats. It can provide interrupted or intermittent duty ignition, and it has a 15 second lockout time.
Features & Benefits
- Water Resistant
- Thermostat and boiler control compatible
- Customizable pre-time and post-time
- Three status lights for system monitoring and diagnostics
- Welded relay protection with redundant motor relays
- Limited reset and limited recycle
- Sleek, modern design
- Technician Pump Prime mode
- 5-Year Warranty
- 7505a replaces Honeywell R8184G
- 7505b replaces Honeywell R7184B
- Two communication ports for adding alarm contacts, programming display, and/or future wireless communications
GeniSys Contractor Tool Lockout Tech Bulletin
- Voltage: 102 to 132 VAC
- Current: 100 mA plus burner motor, igniter, and valve loads
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Motor: 120 VAC, 10 full load amps (FLA), 60 locked rotor amps (LRA)
- Igniter: 120 VAC, 3 A @ 0.7 PF min
- Solenoid Valve: 120 VAC, 1 A @ 0.7 PF min
- Thermostat Anticipator Current: 0.1 A
- Thermostat Voltage: 24 VAC
- Storage and Operating Ambient Temperature: -4°F to +150°F (-20°C to +65°C)
- Moisture: 5-85% RH, non-condensing and non-crystallizing
- Approvals: Underwriters Laboratory Recognition per UL372 and UL1998, and CSA-B140.0
Please note, all warranty claims must be initiated through an authorized Beckett supplier/distributor. Distribution policies will not allow Beckett to directly handle warranty claims with installers and/or consumers.
Please review the Limited Warranty.
To see if our product is within the warranty period, refer to our guide to identifying manufacturing dates.