GeniSys™ 7580 240V Oil Burner Control
The Beckett GeniSys™ Advanced Burner Control is a 240 VAC primary safety control for Commercial / Industrial pressure washer and other industrial applications. The GeniSys™ is used with a suitable cad cell flame sensor to control the oil burner motor, igniter, and optional solenoid valve. It has 24 VAC thermostat terminals (if applicable) compatible with mechanical and many other thermostats. It can provide interrupted or intermittent duty ignition, and it has a 15 second lockout time.
Features & Benefits
- Epoxy potted for moisture resistance
- Compatible with most operating controls
- Customizable pre-time and post-time
- Three status lights for system monitoring and diagnostics
- Welded relay protection with redundant motor relays
- Limited reset and limited recycle
- Sleek, modern design
- Technician pump prime mode
- 18 month warranty
- Communication ports for the contractor tool
- Voltage: 208-240 VAC
- Current: 100 mA plus burner motor, igniter, and valve loads
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Motor: 208-240 VAC, 5 full load amps (FLA*), 30 locked rotor amps (LRA) Note: Reduce motor FLA rating by igniter current
- Igniter: 208-240 VAC, 3 A @ 0.7 PF min
- Solenoid Valve: 208-240 VAC, 1 A @ 0.7 PF min
- Thermostat Anticipator Current: 0.1 A (if applicable)
- Thermostat Voltage: 24 VAC (if applicable)
Please note, all warranty claims must be initiated through an authorized Beckett supplier/distributor. Distribution policies will not allow Beckett to directly handle warranty claims with installers and/or consumers.
Please review the Limited Warranty.
To see if our product is within the warranty period, refer to our guide to identifying manufacturing dates.